Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-01-04 Origin:Site
Most stage lighting designers focus on five main positions of stage lighting.
– These lights are the primary source of lighting for the event.
– Primarily used to highlight the sides of the performer’s body.
– These shine the light on the top of the performer’s head, neck and shoulders so you can see their facial expressions.
– These lights create depth and separate the performer with the background.
– This lighting is used to wash an area of the stage with soft or harsh light.